national institute STENOGRAPHY INSTITUTE IN ROHINI
- Shorthand – English/Hindi
- Type – English/Hindi
Special Emphasis in this course is placed on:
- Vocabulary Enhancement
- Formation of Paragraphs while transcription
- Knowledge of advanced outlines and phrases
- Capitalisation of essential words
- Commas – essential as well as non-essential
- Colon and Semi-Colon
- Dash and Hyphen
- Commonly Confused Words
* A special book is available to improve above mentioned topics which has been written by Rohit Sir. @ Rs. 100.
- Personal Coaching is provided to the individual student who is at intial stage of shorthand (Book Stage). To complete this course of principles, it consumes 6 months.
- After the principles and rules of the book are over, the student is made to write the dictation up to 70 WPM within a period of one month or so.
- As soon as the student crosses this stage, he/she is put in the dictation class of 80-100 WPM.
- To achieve the speed of 100-120 WPM, one has to consume 2-3 months more
- On the whole, to become a stenographer Grade-D, one has to consume 10-12 months in all and to become Grade-C Stenographer, one has to put 4 months months more.
Special points for the students:
- The Institute is working Mon-Sat of the week throughout the year
- On Saturday’s Special Transcription classes are conducted.
- daily from 8:30 A.M. to 10 A.M. and evening 6-7 pm, Special Transcription classes are conducted.
- All the Shorthand college students are allowed to use the computers of the Institute for Transcription without any additional fee
- One month before the day of commencement of the Shorthand Examination, in addition to the existing Speed/Transcription classes, students are deployed to attempt more Transcriptions throughout the day. This practice is done on war-footing basis.
- Shorthand students of the College are made to learn all the principles of puctuation, including commas – essential as well as non-essential
- All the Shorthand students of the College are allowed to attend as many classes as he/she can during the whole day without any additional fee
- Shorthand students are taught individually at the Book/Theory are taught individually.
- Individual attention is paid to the weak students too.